Call for Papers
1st International Conference on English Language and Linguistics invites national and international researchers to submit abstract proposals for their papers by 25-Dec-2018 in MS Word format sent to [email protected] as an email attachment.
Themes of the Conference
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
|Language Teaching through Technology||Computational Linguistics||Semantics and Pragmatics|
|Language Policy and Planning||Language Acquisition||Sociolinguistics|
|Phonetics and Phonology||Teaching and Learning||Morphology and Syntax|
|Stylistics and Discourse Analysis||Language Change and Language Variation||Corpus Linguistics|
|English Language and Linguistics||Language education||Discourse analyses|
|Applied Linguistics / TESOL / TESL / TEFL||Language curriculum development||Language testing and assessment|
|English for specific purposes||Independent / Autonomous Learning||Innovation in language teaching and learning|
|Psycholinguistics||Language Documentation||Language and Culture|
|Translation Studies||Language teacher education||Language program evaluation|
Abstract Submission Procedure
When submitting your abstract, please follow the guidelines below to what your abstract should include:
- The title of the paper must not exceed 15 words.
- The abstract text must not be longer than 200 words.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract must clearly state the hypothesis and major objective(s) of the research, the procedures to be followed to accomplish the objectives and the potential impact of the work.
- The work must be completely original and not previously published or presented.
- The complete abstract must be uploaded in Microsoft Word format via the online system. The same text must also be keyed in the fields provided in the online submission form.
- Abstracts should address directly to one of the key strands of the conference.