POSTER PRESENTATION SESSION
Themes of Poster Presentation:
Topics of interest for submission include following, but are not limited to:
Guidelines about the poster:
Please follow the following guidelines while preparing your poster.
- The poster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
- Your poster should be in the portrait format and its should be in 24 inches width and 36 inches in length. The title should be the same as in the submitted abstract.
- Include the title of your presentation at the top of the poster followed by your name and affiliation with the institute.
- 48 to 60 font size is recommended for headings.
- Font size in the hacklink al rest of the poster should be a minimum of 48 font size.
- Avoid using a mixture of type/font styles.
- You may divide the main sections of your research with clear headings. E.g. Introduction/Research Problem, Literature Review, hacklink Methodology, Results, Discussion.
- Use APA style of citation in your poster content.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables.
All participants of poster presentations are required to submit their poster (soft copy) via email before 10th of March, 2019. After hacklink panel acceptance of their posters, they are required to submit printed copy of their poster on 20th of March, 2019.